Being in the business for over 30yrs, we know which questions I our clients generally ask. Here are the top 10 questions that come our way.
- What are the advantages of using Clip-Lok over crating?
- The simplicity of the box, the cost savings and getting your product there in the safest way possible.
- What are the standard sizes and prices?
- All Clip-Lok boxes are custom made to the size of the product that needs to be packed. Quotes are provided per box due to customization.
- What is the smallest/biggest size you can make?
- The smallest box we make is 300mm (Length) x 230mm (Width) x 230mm (Height). The biggest box we have made to date is 7000mm (Length) x 4000mm (Width) x 3000mm (Height) carrying approximately 5 tons.
- How much weight can I pack in the box and can I stack it?
- Our boxes have been compression tested and certified to stack size on size as follows: 12mm plywood box – up to 15 tons 18mm plywood box – up to 23 tons
- Will I need to fumigate or certify the box for export
- Clip-Lok boxes are exempt from the ISMP 15 and therefore do not require fumigation or certification.
- Can you put my company name on the box?
- We can brand your box with company logos, shipping instructions or whatever is required. The box can also be coloured to the colour of your choice.
- Will the box have a pallet?
- All Clip-lok boxes are manufactured with a 4 way entry pallet unless the client requires otherwise.
- What will happen if your box gets wet?
- The boxes strength and its dimensions will not be compromised should the box be left in the rain.
- What happens if I damage a part / panel on the box
- You give us a call and we will quote you on that part, no need to purchase a complete new box.
- Will my product be safe during transport?
- Clip-lok boxes are designed to be strong and robust to ensure your product will be protected. In addition to this we will supply foam, dunnage and strapping in the design of your box to secure your product.
Still haven’t found your answers? Don’t hesitate to call us:
James: 072 733 0933 or email: email@example.com